Monday, January 01, 2018

Super Delicious


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

When I was in Texas over the holidays, I had dinner with some good friends who told me they were committing to an abstract a day for the month of January. This sounded interesting to me, so on the spur of the moment, I said I was in too. Yesterday I set up a spot in my studio for it, got out all my supplies, and then thought of nothing else until ... this morning I did my first one. It was super fun, but I'm going to hold back on posting images until I have something I'm super excited about. Because what else is the point of doing something for a month if not to slowly improve.

Meanwhile, strawberries that I AM super excited about! Yes, I am still going to paint my regular stuff.

1 comment:

SARAH KELLER said...

Lovin the rosy strawberry hues!