Thursday, January 04, 2018

Fruit Cocktail


Click Here to Bid (6x6in. - starts at $100)

Here is one more strawberry painting before switching gears. And also, four of my little abstracts (excited!). Instead of doing one a day I've been doing several. What's nice about that is if one or more is ... eh, I don't mind. Actually there's a LOT of stuff I have to say about this whole process, so I'll keep notes and write something comprehensive at the end. Also, I'm thinking I might devote next month to something new - maybe watercolor! And keep going like that, all year? We'll see. So far I'm really enjoying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your new ideas! I love the abstracts, too! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the art process.

-Lisa

Christina said...

Navy Seals have a saying: "one is none, two is one" :)
I fully support a new medium each month. I'd be curious to see your take on pastels, watercolours, coloured pencil, gouche etc.